The GDPR rights guarantee users the control of personal information and impose a series of obligations that must be respected by third parties.
What to GDPR rights include?
- Right to Access: citizens have the right to direct themselves to the party responsible for the file in which their data is stored, in order to request the following information:
- If their personal data is being subjected to treatment of some sort.
- The aim of said processing.
- Information about the origin of their data an transfers made or planned to be made to third parties.
- Right to Modification and Cancellation: the owner of the data may request that the party responsible for the data correct this data in the case that there is an error, the data is incomplete, inadequate or excessive. The data owner may also request that their personal data be cancelled.
- Right to Oppose: citizens may oppose the use of their data by third parties for any type of processing. This is a legal instrument.
- Right to data portability: the data subject may request a single document containing all the data held about him/her by the data controller.
- Right to restrict data processing: individuals may request that their data only be used for specific purposes.
You can exercise your rights through your Private Client Area, where you can request: Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition, Robinson Client (not to receive commercial communications), Deletion, Data Portability and Restrictions to Processing.
We will process your request and once it has been completed, we will inform you that it has been resolved.
To do so, go to your Client Area. If you have not registered, register here. Once inside the Client Area, go to the "Procedures" tab, "We help you" section, "Making an enquiry" card and select "About GDPR".