What documentation do you need to change your electricity company?
Changing your electricity or gas company is completely free of charge and is fully guaranteed. At no time will you run out of electricity or gas during the change.
- It is important not to confuse a change of provider (the company with which you have a contract and which sends you your bills) with a new connection. It is only necessary to register a new connection when there is no electricity or gas in your home or premises (because it is a new building or because the supply has been cut off for some reason).
- Here we will explain in detail how to register your electricity and gas connection.
Changing your electricity company is a quick and easy process. If you have decided to contract your electricity or gas supply with Endesa, the first thing you should do is find out about our rates and choose the one best suited to your needs.
Remember that if you need advice you can contact us through the different Customer Service channels.
Next, we tell you the following steps to take to make the change quick and easy.
1. Collect the documents you need for the change of electricity company:
What documentation do you need to change marketer?
- Full name and tax number (NIF) of the person who will be the contract holder.
- Supply point address you want to change your gas or electricity supplier.
- IBAN code of the bank account you want to use to pay your bills.
- Contact telephone number and email address.
You do not have to worry about anything else because we manage all the procedures for the change completely free of charge, and you will not spend a day without electricity or gas.
2. Fill in the contract form
We explain the contract form step by step.
Tell us if you are an Endesa customer or not. If you are already a customer, enter your access codes and your data will appear preloaded, this way everything will be faster. If you are not yet an Endesa customer, let us know and enter your details.
Enter your personal and contact information to continue with the contract signing.
3. Enter your payment information
Arrange payment of your bills via direct debit. You can associate your new contract with a bank account that is registered with us already or provide details of a new one. Once you have entered the payment details, we will show you a message and send you an email confirming that we have correctly received your request for a new contract.
From this message you can access the details of the request and check its status through the Customer Area.