If you prefer to always view the website in English, please click here.
Our website, now more accessible
This website has been designed and programmed according to international accessibility techniques and guidelines, which make its use possible for all types of users, including those with some type of disability.
Among the points taken into account in the scope of the site's accessibility, we would like to highlight the following:
- Clarification of the destination of links or hyperlinks: links offer details regarding the function or destination of the hyperlink and whether the information will be displayed in a new window.
- Content Ownership: pages are structured with headers, nesting content and making it easier to understand.
- Technical assistance for reading data tables: data tables have header identifiers and other technical assistance for the easy interpretation of data by those reading the screen.
- Breakdown display of website components: allows font size to be selected to make reading the screen easier, scaling the website and all of its components. This does not apply to the infoEnergia service accessible from the customer area.
- Correct site downgrading without style sheet: in the case that a user enters the website through a browser that does not support CSS, the structural framework allows for correct viewing of all content.
Informational hierarchy / Headers
Pages are structured with headers, nesting content and making it easier to understand.
- Compliance with the UNE 139803:2012 Standard Priority 1 and Priority 2 requirements equivalent to the A and AA (Double-A) conformity level criteria of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 of the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
- The presentation is based on the Recommendation of the W3C regarding Cascading Style Sheets, Level 2 (CSS2). The recommended standard has been employed by using HTML code, verifying the transitional HTML 4.01 recommendations.
- The recommended standard has been employed by using HTML code, verifying the transitional HTML 4.01 recommendations.
Browsers that do not support CSS
In the case that a user enters the website through a browser that does not support CSS, the structural framework allows for correct viewing of all content.
Data tables have header identifiers, properly structured HTML tagging and other technical assistance for the easy interpretation of data by those reading the screen. (tagged thead, tbody, th, td, and id attributes in order to identify headers).
The website's links incorporate a description of their function. Information is provided in downloadable file links, such as format type and size.
Screen scaling and selection of font size
Allows font size to be selected to make reading the screen easier, scaling the website and all of its components.
In general is compatible with the current version and with the primary previous versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
The endesa.com website has certain content and specific areas that pose problems for web accessibility. The following is added as accessibility exceptions:
- Non-HTML content for the purpose of documenting more to the user, as well as documents in PDF format for example. Endesa is committed to providing these documents in an accessible format to all users requesting it.
- Contact form within the Seo Sales module. We are working on improving its accessibility in the future.
If you need help with the accessibility of the endesa.com website, please contact us. If you find it difficult to access any content, let us know the URL and we will fix it.