The Endesa Client Area is the equivalent of our online office. When you register, you can check all the data regarding your contracts, your contact information and the consumption you make, you can also download all your invoices and ask for help and assistance if you need it.
All your information will be organised, so you can easily access it from the comfort of your home.
How can I register in the Client Area?
1. Click on the link below to access the registration form.
2. Please have the following information at hand that we may ask you to provide: Personal ID (DNI), e-mail address, mobile telephone number, contract and bank account.
3. Then fill in the form with your details and add a new password which you will use to access your account.
4. Check your phone number so we can send you an SMS with the necessary verification data to continue with the registration.
5. Once you receive the SMS, enter the code in the box checked.
6. You will immediately receive an e-mail to confirm registration. If you do not see this e-mail in your inbox, please check in your spam and notifications folder.
7. Finally, you should activate your account via the link provided in the e-mail and then you can access your Client Area account with your username and password.