E-Movement is the plan that includes the set of sustainable mobility measures that we are promoting among our employees and fleets. The plan is organised around two objectives: to encourage the rational, safe use of transport by employees and promote electric mobility.
- In order to encourage the rational use of transport, we are facilitating measures such as teleworking and flexible schedules and promoting means of transport other than private vehicles (car e-sharing service, shared taxis, car-sharing and an electric bicycle service at our main offices).
- To promote electric mobility within the company, we are implementing a number of measures:
- Electrifying our vehicle fleet, to reduce the number of internal combustion vehicles and boost hybrid and electric vehicles. Currently 10% of the fleet is electrified and 27% are hybrid vehicles.
- Promoting electric vehicles among our employees: between 2015 and 2019 we launched five electric mobility plans to make it easier for employees to switch to electric vehicles for personal travel. The result: 1,250 electric cars were purchased by company employees, a figure that represents 5.2% of the total Spanish market for 100% electric passenger cars in those five years.
- Providing infrastructure at work sites: installing charging points in parking areas.