- Log in to our Endesa office finder and enter your location.
- Tick the box "Only view offices with video support". You will see that now only those offices appear where you can request an appointment for a video call.
- Select the one closest to your home. Then you will be able to enjoy even more personalised support.
- Click on "Request Video Support".
Now you will be redirected to an Endesa Online Appointment form. This is when you can book an appointment for the time and day that suits you best.
Endesa Online Appointment Service Form
Filling out the form is a simple, fast process in just three steps:
- First, under the Services tab, open the drop-down menu and select the service that best suits your requirements. Then click on "Continue".
- In the next window of the form choose the date and time that best suits you within the available options. Then click on "Continue" again.
- The third step on the form is to fill in your contact details. Pay special attention to the phone number and e-mail address so you can receive confirmation of the appointment. Click on "Continue" again and the appointment is booked.
How does video support work?
The video support service is really easy. After requesting your appointment, we will send you the date and time you have chosen to make a video call by Microsoft Teams.
It is free and very secure, for those two reasons it is why Endesa prefers to use this tool for video calls with our customers.
You do not need to create an account to use this application. When the day arrives, select the "Connect as a guest" option.
If you are using a mobile phone or a tablet you will need to download the app for Android or Apple.
If you are using a computer you have two options:
- You can install the Microsoft Teams programme via the following link.
- Make the video call using an internet browser (Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla, etc.)
Always remember that you will need to give permission for the camera, speakers and microphone, either in the app, the programme or on your browser.