How to cancel a service or repair service
If you are considering cancelling a service or repair service, here is an explanation of how to do it and how long it will take. It's a quick, simple process.
1. What are the consequences of cancelling?
Remember that when you cancel the service or repair service, you will lose several benefits:
- Peace of mind: Endesa's network of qualified technicians is backed up by rigorous quality controls.
- Permanent assistance: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Urgent repairs for most services within three hours.
- Call out charges and three hours of labour are included.
- By ensuring that your installation is safe and extending the life of your appliances, you are optimising consumption and keeping your bills low.
2. How long does it take to cancel?
The contract for services and repairs is annual, regardless of the instalment schedule.
- Immediate cancellation: If you have not used the service during the current annual period, cancellation will be immediate.
- Scheduled cancellation: If you have used the service during the current annual period, the contract will be terminated on expiry of the annual period.
3. Who can request cancellation?
Only the contract holder can request a cancellation. In the event of death, one of the people authorised in Endesa's Customer Area may request cancellation. If no one is authorised, a death certificate must be submitted.
If you want to cancel...
You can cancel the service or repair service on the following page.