If you prefer to always view the website in English, please click here.
At your side, more than ever
The deadline for requesting postponement of the payment of invoices for consumption between 14 March and 30 June passed on 31 August, 2020.
If you have requested such postponement, please remember that repayment of the total amount for deferred invoices will begin on 1 September in equal instalments to be paid with the invoices for the following 6 months.
As a customer of Endesa Energía, you have the option to postpone paying your bills for energy consumption between March 14 and August 31.
Apply now and start paying these bills conveniently from September 1, along with your bills for the next 6 months. This postponement is not subject to interest or additional costs.
There are a couple of conditions you must meet to qualify for this scheme*: (1) you must be registered. If you have not yet done so, you must register with Endesa to request the postponement through the private area, and (2) our risk team will carry out a credit check and verify that you are up to date with payments. You can apply for the scheme until August 31.
How do I apply to postpone my Endesa payments?
1) You must be registered with Endesa and have a username and password. Not registered yet? Register now. If already registered, access your client area.
2) Click on the “Account management” section. When you enter “Account management”, you will see the section “Let us help you”. Click on “Open an incident”.
3) You will be asked “What do you need help with?” Select “Bills and payments".
4) Next, you will see the question “What's happening with my bill or payments?” Select the option “June-August 2020 Postponements campaign”.
5) In the next section we will ask you to tell us your situation in more detail. Please enter the name and surname of the contract holder.
6) Submit your application.
7) That’s all you need to do. Just apply for your POSTPONEMENT before 31 August.