How to pay less for electricity?
Forget about geopolitics, because it is out of your control. Let’s focus on what you can control:
1. Choose the power that you really need.
2. Optimise your consumption: don’t waste electricity.
3. Chose the tariff that suits you best.
As we’ve said, the tariff is the key. What you will pay depends on it. The good news is that for a time, there are abundant revolutionary tariffs that change the way of thinking.
For example: by paying less when you consume the most. Or even, paying 0 euros when you consume the most. Is this possible?
With the Tempo Happy Tariff from Endesa, you can choose some hours each month in which the kWh (remember: this is your electricity consumption) will be billed at 0 euros. How many hours? What hours? That exclusively depends on you. You have 3 modes to choose from:
1. Two consecutive hours per day, everyday: for example, if you are only concentrating on your consumption when you come home from work (when making supper, starting the washing machine, watching television), it makes sense that those two hours (for example, from 8-10pm) are free.
2. One day per week: for example, if on Sundays, you organise an intense cleaning and cooking session (oven, vacuum, several washing machines, etc.), a happy day of 0 euros for all those kWh makes sense.
3. The 50 hours of greatest consumption: if you don't want to complicate your life or you don't follow any consumption pattern, you can decide that the 50 hours in which you consume the most kWh...are free.