8. Bill itemisation
This section explains and outlines all the billed items and amounts:
1. Billing for contracted power:
This is the amount you pay for your contracted power. It is calculated by multiplying the contracted kW by the kW price of your tariff and by the number of days included in the billing period. This amount includes and outlines items billed for the access toll, which is the payment made for using the distribution networks.
2. Billing for energy consumed:
Total sum you pay for the energy consumed. This is obtained by multiplying the kW consumed during the billing period by the kWh price of the contracted tariff. This amount includes and outlines items billed for the access toll, which is the payment made for using the distribution networks.
The sum of the items outlined in points 1 and 2 of is reflected in the 1st Subtotal.
Below is a list of other items:
3. Discounts: if you have a discount on the fixed or variable price depending on your contracted tariff.
4. Servicios: si tienes algún servicio contratado.
5. Electricity taxes: this is the tax applied to electricity as established by the Government. It is calculated via a pre-established formula.
6. Lease of metering and controlling equipment: this is the sum that is paid for the lease of the meter. If you own this equipment, you shall not be charged for this item.
The sum of the items outlined in points 3, 4 and 5 is reflected in the 2nd Subtotal (other items).
The sum of the two subtotals gives the total amount.
7. VAT or IGIC is applied: this is the tax applied to electricity as established by the Government.
The TOTAL BILL AMOUNT: this is the total amount to be paid.