We attend to your urgent breakdowns during the COVID-19 emergency
We care about your health. During the COVID-19 emergency we will continue to provide repair services for gas installations, boilers, electrical breakdowns and essential supplies, such as those for hospitals.
Repairing emergency faults and breakdowns during the COVID-19 state of alarm. Endesa is still here to assist you with the following services:
- 900 858 685: Urgent household repairs (gas leaks, electrical hazards, electrical appliances, electric mobility recharging points, heating breakdowns; sanitary hot water and/or electrical supply). We will take appropriate precautionary measures (avoiding physical contact, wearing protective face masks and avoiding direct handling of equipment with the hands). In addition, we will perform any installations required to ensure basic services for customers who do not have heating or sanitary hot water (boilers, storage water heaters, water heaters and air conditioning). Preventive maintenance and minor faults will not be attended to.
- 900 909 088: Emergency repairs to residential gas installations, even if you are not yet an Endesa customer.
- 900 906 969: Urgent repairs for neighbour associations, boiler rooms, hospitals, public services, transformer stations, fuel stations, liquefied natural gas installations and essential electricity and gas supplies in companies.
- 800 760 255: Repairs to electric vehicle charging infrastructures.
- BUSINESS: +34 900 906 969 (24 hours a day, 365 days a year). For customers who have contracted maintenance services for transformer substations or comprehensive management services for their facilities. For customers who have a business low voltage maintenance service contract with Endesa, we can only deal with critical faults (electrical risk, electrical appliances, electric mobility recharging points, heating failures, sanitary hot water and/or electrical supply). Proper precautionary measures will be taken. We shall also install any equipment necessary to ensure customers’ basic services in case of no heating or sanitary hot water (storage water heaters, air conditioning). Priority will be given to health centres, water supplies, transport and food. All annual preventive inspections have been suspended.