All your urgent breakdowns, solved during the COVID-19 state of emergency
We care about your health. During the state of emergency caused by COVID-19, we did not stop providing repair services for gas installations, boilers, electrical breakdowns and essential supplies, such as those for hospitals.
We continued to repair emergency faults and breakdowns during the COVID-19 state of emergency.
Endesa was still there by your side to provide you with the following services:
- Urgent household repairs (gas leaks, electrical hazards, electrical appliances, electric mobility recharging points, heating breakdowns; domestic hot water and/or electrical supply). And taking appropriate precautionary measures (avoiding physical contact, wearing protective face masks and avoiding direct handling of equipment with our hands). In addition, required installations were carried out to ensure basic services for customers in case of not having heating or domestic hot water (boilers, storage water heaters, water heaters and air conditioning).
- Emergency repairs to residential gas installations, even if they were not yet under an Endesa service contract.
- Urgent repairs for residents' associations, boiler rooms, hospitals, public services, transformer stations, fuel stations, liquefied natural gas installations and essential electricity and corporate gas supplies.
- Repairs to electric vehicle charging infrastructures.
- Corporate services, (24 hours a day, 365 days a year). For those customers who had contracted maintenance services for transformer substations or comprehensive management services for their facilities. Those customers who had a business low voltage maintenance service contract with Endesa-, could make use of a service that dealt with critical faults (electrical risk, electrical appliances, electric mobility recharging points, heating failures, domestic hot water and/or electrical supply), and always carried out with the proper precautionary measures. We also installed any equipment necessary to ensure customers’ basic services in case of no heating or domestic hot water (storage water heaters, air conditioning).
- Utmost priority was given to health centres, water supplies, transport and food, with all annual preventive inspections being suspended.