How to make an enquiry on Endesa?
If you need to make an enquiry about your invoice, you will find out how to do it step by step, quickly and easily on your Client Area. You can then register, if you have not done so already.
How to make an enquiry on the Endesa Client Area
1. Go to your Client Area. Select the "Procedures" menu.
2. In the "We are here to help you" section you will find the "Open enquiry" section where you can resolve incidents regarding our products or services.
3. You then need to indicate the reason for your enquiry and if you need help with your contract, invoices, payments or supply. In this case you will find "My invoices".
4. Several options will appear, so you should select "I am not satisfied with one of the sections in my invoice".
5. Select the service with which you have an issue.
6. In the next step, indicate the specific invoice with which you have an issue.
7. You will be asked you to select one of the sections of the invoice, so you need to select the "Consumption/reading" option.
8. If you wish, you can then add comments with regard to your enquiry.
9. Finally, check all the above fields in the data breakdown provided and submit your enquiry.
When we receive your enquiry, you can check its status in the Client Area section: Endesa and me. You will also find a reminder at the top of the "Procedures" section.
From the "Open enquiry" section you can easily and comfortably notify us of any queries you may have about your contracts, your payments, your supply and other aspects of your invoice.