1. Data controller
Endesa Energía, S.A.U. holder of Tax No. A81948077 ("Endesa Energía") shall be the data controller under this policy. Data controller contact details are as follows: postal address: C/ Ribera del Loira, 60. 28042 Madrid, Spain Telephone: +34 800 760 909.
2. Purpose of personal data processing
Your data will be processed in order to contact you to offer or advise you about the product or service in which you have shown an interest.
Personal data storage limitation.
Personal data shall be kept as long as they are required to meet the above-mentioned purposes. Once it is no longer needed for this purpose, the data shall be blocked for the period for as long as required for the exercise or defence against administrative or legal proceedings, and may only be unblocked and processed again for this reason. After this period, the data shall be erased definitively.
3. Data recipients
Your personal data may be transferred to Public Administrations, Authorities and Bodies, including Courts and Tribunals, when so required by applicable regulations.
Personnel belonging to service providers that Endesa Energía hires or may hire and which act as data processors may also be given access to your personal data. It is also possible that some of these processors are located in the United States or outside the European Economic Area. In particular, providers located in the following countries shall be able to access your data:
Endesa Energía has been legally authorised for these types of transfer by the Director of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
4. Lawfulness of the processing and transfer of personal data
5. Users' rights in relation to the processing of their personal data
You may exercise your right of access, rectification, erasure, opposition, restriction of processing and data portability in the situations and with the scope established in applicable legislation at any given time. You also have the right to withdraw consent if you have given it and to object to receiving commercial communications.
To exercise these rights, Endesa Energía can be contacted through any of the following channels:
- Post, attaching photocopy of your Spanish national ID card, passport or any other identification document, and stating your request, addressed to PO Box 1128, 41080 - Sevilla, Attn. Endesa Operations and Commercial Services.
- Email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information: name and surname of the data subject, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of their Spanish national ID card, passport or any other identification document, and statement of the request.
You are also informed that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
6. Data source
The personal data processed by Endesa Energía is that you have provided in the contact form of this website.
7. Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions regarding the purposes of the processing of your personal data or the legitimacy thereof, you may contact the Data Protection Officer.
Endesa S.A., parent company of the Endesa Group of which Endesa Energía is a member, has appointed a Data Protection Officer for this company (who reports to the Data Protection Officer for Spain) to whom you may submit any issue concerning the processing of your personal data at the following addresses: postal address: C/ Ribera del Loira, 60. 28042 Madrid, Spain Email: email@example.com.