August is over. And with it go the summer and trips to the beach with family and friends. All that remain are memories of the good times and a desire to enjoy them again on your next holidays The September crunch is beginning, day-to-day life is resumed and tourism costs are replaced with household expenses.
We know that this disappointment comes every year and yet it still catches you by surprise and continues to affect you, in terms both of mood and family budget. Your holidays have barely ended when a tough transition begins: from paying for plane tickets, hotel reservations and dining out by the sea, to remembering that those everyday expenses haven't gone away, such as the supermarket, the mortgage, extra-curricular activities for the little ones, yoga and padel sessions and electricity and gas bills (and hopefully not too many more).
At Endesa we want to lend a hand so that you learn how to deal with the September crunch and leave the summer behind in a good mood, and with this in mind we will help you with what we know and are experts in: electricity. We offer you two options: with our InfoEnergía service we advise you so that you save on your consumption and make the best possible use of your electrical appliances, as well as offering the best tariff to regulate and control your expenses: the Endesa One Luz Tariff.
Easing the impact of the September crunch
If you wish to change your habits in order to save more energy and pay less on your bills, controlling your consumption so that this return to everyday life has less impact on your pocket, we offer you our free InfoEnergía service.
InfoEnergía is an exclusive service with which you can gain access to detailed information about your energy consumption. In addition, it offers you personalised tips and energy advice to cut your consumption.
What you will find in InfoEnergía to help you cope with the September crunch
- You will learn to determine how much they consume and how the expense in euros of your appliances is distributed, and you will be able to simulate the savings you would achieve if you change them for more efficient ones.
- You will have the option of seeing what your consumption says about you and receive personalised advice just by providing us with some information about your home and usage habits.
- With InfoEnergía we want you to have control of all your energy consumption, allowing you access to detailed information about your electricity bill so that you fully understand it.
Is there anything else we can tell you? There certainly is!
With InfoEnergía you will receive advice such as the following:
- If you correctly adjust the temperature of your fridge this will result in a saving of €28 per year.
- You will achieve an annual saving of around €24 if you change half of the bulbs in your house for LED bulbs.
- Your energy expenditure could be cut by 70% if you switch to a heat pump system.
So what are you waiting for to start saving? Access is very easy, you simply have to log in to your Customer Area with your username and password and you will then be able to gain access from your Home screen in the InfoEnergía section.