Born in Puente San Miguel, Cantabria, in 1967. Industrial Engineer specializing in Automatics from the University of Valladolid. Ph.D. in Economics from the Carlos III University of Madrid. Research Fellowship at University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (France). Executive MBA from IE Business School. Executive Program ENEL University Leadership for Energy, Harvard Business School. International Visitor Program in USA, Climate Change and Energy in the States, US Department of State.
- Country Manager, Enel Perú (2018-2021).
- Manager and Director of O&M, Endesa Distribución Eléctrica (2014-2018).
- Head of Planning and Control, Endesa Network (2008-2014).
- Joint Director of Endesa Ingeniería (2008-2012).
- Head of Regulation and Competition of the Spanish National Energy Commission (2006-2008).
- Deputy Manager of Demand Management and Regulation, Endesa Energía (1998-2006).
- Director of SEDIGAS (2004-2006).
- Project Consultant (1994-1998).
- Praktikum at Electronic Systems Design (ESD), Hannover Technology Center (Germany) (1991-1992).
- Associate Lecturer in the Telecommunications Engineering Department at the University of Valladolid (1992-1993 Academic Year).
- FPI fellowship in the Statistics and Economics department, having taught several courses as an Associate Lecturer in the Statistics and Economics Department, Carlos III University of Madrid (1995-2006).
General Manager of Infrastructure and Networks