The situation we are experiencing has meant that we have had to change our way of doing things. We have become even more digitised and this has affected countless areas of our society. The same has happened with our #endesachallenges.
And to share our vision on these disruptive changes and promote ideas around innovability, we launched the #RockingSummit digital competition, within the framework of a new edition of South Summit.
What is #Rocking Summit?
It is a competition for innovative and sustainable ideas to be held through social networks. The ideas revolve around three different themes:
- Education and new dissemination formats
- A connected, accessible society
- New ways of relating to the company
The challenge will be launched by 5 #endesachallenges experts: Francisco Morcillo, Sergio Navas, Antonio Serrano, Juan Royo and Alicia Pomares. These experts will select an idea from those they receive, choosing one of them to argue in favour of during a digital meeting on 8 October. A jury will select the winning idea from the 5 that make the final. The user who thought up the winning idea will get a prize of €3000.
How to enter the competition
From 5 October, go to the social media posts of our experts #endesachallenges and reply to them with your innovative and sustainable idea, including the hashtag #endesachallenges and #RockingSummit! You have until the 7th to participate!
The next day, Thursday, 8 October, the grand finale will take place. The experts will defend the idea that has reached the final, which is the one they have chosen, and a jury will select the winner (link to the Terms and Conditions document).
Do you have any ideas that can lead us towards a better future? Don't think twice and participate in this talent and innovation competition sharing your idea with the experts Francisco Morcillo, Sergio Navas, Antonio Serrano, Juan Royo and Alicia Pomares.
What are the topics on which I can launch my innovative and sustainable idea?
Each of the experts has chosen one of the following fields in which to receive ideas. If you have any ideas to propose, do not hesitate to put them forward!
- Education and new dissemination formats.
- Platforms or services that move towards a more sustainable and innovative society.
- Connected and accessible society
- Tools so that society can relate in a more optimal way with cities. Actions aimed at facilitating the integration of people with disabilities into society.
- New relationship models with companies
- Ideas and services so customers can engage in more efficient, direct and satisfactory conversations with companies.
Find the legal information of the competition in the Spanish version.