Datos de la imagen
We’re working to promote equality
Highlights women at Endesa:
- Women in positions of responsibility: 17.5%
- Percentage of women at Endesa: 23%
- Hiring of women: 32%
Women at Endesa by work areas:
- Staff: 55%
- Services: 35%
- Business: 19%
These figures are mainly due to the scarcity of women with a technical profile in the job market. This is why we’re working on the following actions:
1. TO ATTRACT FEMALE TALENT:
- To reach 50% of women in the selection processes.
- To promote technological vocations in the youngest of these in the long term.
2. TO EMPOWER WOMEN
- Leadership and mentoring programmes: Managing the inclusion of women in positions of responsibility through development and incorporation programmes, such as Women Mentoring and Take the Lead.
- To provide visibility to female talent: To strengthen and give visibility to our female employees through conferences such as Women in Data Science and candidacies for awards such as the Talgo Foundation award.
3. TO PROMOTE MEASURES THAT ENCOURAGE CO-RESPONSIBILITY:
- Managing children, educational platform for parents.
- Days with no school in school holidays but on working days.
- Flexible hours and reductions in working hours.
- Working outside the office.
4. CSR COMMITMENTS:
- Business equality distinction awarded to companies that promote gender equality.
- More women, better business initiative, to increase the presence of women in management positions.
- Joining the initiative for a society free of gender abuse.