Disabled worker inclusion plan
At Endesa, we firmly believe in the benefits of including disabled people, way beyond what is dictated by the Law. For this reason, we have set up an ambitious project under the name "Disabled Worker Inclusion Plan." This Plan is part of Endesa's commitment to sustainable development within the social field. To develop this Plan, the Company has set up different lines of action, that are grouped into the following master strokes:
- Organisational lines of action.
- Communication lines of action, through establishing an internal and external communication plan.
- Complementary and Economic lines of action through which alternative measures are applied, working with special employment centres and foundations.
- Lines of action for monitoring the plan.
- Our motto: "We Employ Skills".
At Endesa, we are making a strong bid to achieve male-female equality and wipe out gender discrimination. To do this and among other measures, we are going to:
- Use communication channels and dissemination of job offers to help bring in female staff.
- Make it easier for women to join Professional Groups where they are least represented.
- Encourage women to take part in selection processes for traditionally male positions.
- Make it easier for women to hold decision-making positions with greater responsibility.
- Promote female participation in leadership skills training programmes.
- Guarantee no gender discrimination in terms of salary.
- Help to make equal treatment and opportunities fully effective by means of measures that encourage personal, family and work life conciliation.
At Endesa, conciliation helps employees to develop their professional, personal and family lives in greater harmony. Our commitment is to implement actions encouraging conciliation, aware that this is an important element to maintain leadership and remain competitive in business, get a better working atmosphere that encourages people to commit to our organisation and finally, respond to the needs of the societies where we are operating.
At Endesa, we are certified as a Family-friendly workplace for all our businesses in Spain. Family-Friendly Workplaces is an international movement that is part of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). It involves moving forward and giving answers in terms of responsibility and respect for conciliation of professional, personal and family life, supporting equal opportunities and including the least advantaged.
Our commitment to conciliation focuses on:
- Establishing a continuous improvement process that can highlight existing practices, increase their accessibility and detect opportunities for improving and encouraging their implantation.
- Strengthening and transmitting our commitment to employees and society, reinforcing our positioning as a "good place to work".