We are backing you up and with the experience we have, we are a great career opportunity.
Job offers for anyone wishing to join our business project and cover vacancies are published on this website.
The selection process consists in the following steps:
- Receiving applications. We identify applications through our various recruitment sources (website, adverts, databases, etc.).
- Suitability assessment. At the Selection and Training department, we interview any candidates that meet the profile for each process to fill a vacancy.
- Evaluation of finalists. The technical managers interview the most suitable candidates in terms of skills and technical knowledge.
- Choice. We select people who are the best fit to our project in the medium and long term to guarantee the best personal and company success.
- Joining the company. We have come up with a welcome plan based on information and training to help people fit in quickly as they join the organisation.
We work closely with Training Centres, Universities and Business Schools, by means of an employment plan that promotes talent identification. At the same time, we are developing an important educational project in Spain related to energy, Endesa Educa, and we are involved in the Play Energy international project run by the Enel Group.
Working with Universities and Education Centres and having a human resources policy that promotes development, training, work-life balancing and equality, makes us a benchmark company in terms of attracting, developing and retaining talent.