Endesa is firmly committed to attracting and training talent. This is why we have a Scholarship Plan in place for university graduates wishing to be part of a collaborative learning model to acquire professional skills.
The scholarships are part of the Bridge Postgraduate Training Programme, a University-Enterprise Foundation venture in collaboration with the Ortega y Gasset University Institute (IUOG) for graduates interested in developing their potential within Endesa and the Enel Group.
The programme combines practical training at Endesa with Postgraduate university training.
What are we looking for?
We want our team to be made of professionals with critical thinking, personal and social responsibility and the ability to work as a team. We value qualities such as a proactive approach, commitment and a keen interest in innovation.
What we offer
- Postgraduate Course in Productivity and Personal Development focusing on developing transversal and personal professional competencies. The training is 100% online with the XLearning method, based on gamification and collaborative learning. At the end of the course the trainee will receive a diploma from the IUOG, a centre affiliated with the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- 12 months internship at Endesa. Students will develop their competences through an internship related to their qualifications under the supervision of a tutor.
- A monthly gross salary of 900 euros.
Requirements for accessing the Scholarship Plan
- You must be a Spanish citizen or a foreigner with a residency permit.
- You must hold an official, homologated or approvable university degree suitable to the positions offered in each call for submissions.
- You must be under 27 years of age.
- English: MCERL C1 higher level (additional languages will be viewed favourably)
- You should not have had prior professional experience related to the qualification after finishing your studies.
- You should not have had a professional relationship with Endesa or the Enel group after finishing your studies.
- You should not have already received an internship scholarship in the Programme or any other similar programmes for graduates.
The selection process will be carried out in two phases:
- Preselection: personal interview, competences test and English test.
- “Recruitment day”: this part of the selection process is carried out in a single day and the aim is to find the best talent by applying selection tools to discover the competences of the candidates through several tests.