Born in Bilbao (Spain) in 1942. University degree in Business Sciences from Deusto University.
Chief Executive Officer of Grupo Correo (1980-2001); Chairman of Spanish Publishers Association (AEDE; Asociación de Editores Españoles), Chairman of Associate Publishers for TEVISA; Chairman of Circle of Basque Entrepreneurs (2005-2006). Managing Director cars company; Commercial Director and Director General appliances company.
- Chairman of Mediaset España Comunicación, S.A.
Other Boards of Directors
- Director of Sociedad Vascongada de Publicaciones, S.A.
- Director of CVNE
- Director of Editorial Cantabria, S.A.
- Director of Diario El Correo newspaper
- Trustee of Novia Salcedo and FAD Foundations (Help for drug addiction)