- Solution complements those already offered by Endesa for companies.
- An average size single-family home with eight photovoltaic panels installed could consume 30%, less power from the grid which is equivalent to a saving of over 500 euros per year.
- Registration process for households is 100% digital and involves a personalised study being carried out within 48 hours, including an analysis of customers’ hourly demand curves and their solar production, and taking into account various aspects: meteorological and geographical aspects and consumption habits.
- Endesa has extended its range of photovoltaic products by launching a solar PV self-consumption solution for homes. This is the first time the company is offering a product that covers everything from design through to registering and obtaining permits for the system and also includes training future owners, installing batteries and maintaining the entire system.
- The registration process is 100% digital and involves carrying out a personalised study within 48 hours of being requested. The study includes an in-depth analysis of customers’ hourly demand curves and their solar production, taking into account various aspects: meteorological and geographical aspects and consumption habits. It also includes the proposal’s economic model, showing the total cost and the fee for a financing option. Furthermore, customers are informed of their annual savings, in both monetary and energy terms and they are offered various environmental awareness indicators.
- Endesa’s Comprehensive Photovoltaic Solar Solution includes designing the photovoltaic system the customer needs based on their consumption curve, providing advice to customers, installing the system, processing the necessary permits and ensuring the system is fully compliant with the law. Once the system is up and running, Endesa will manage the regular maintenance of the system and remotely monitor it in order to detect any incidents early.
- The product targets single-family homes and is offered to the company’s existing customers and to non-customers. Endesa has designed a special electricity tariff to accompany this product, providing a lower price during the periods in which there is less sunlight.
- An average size single-family home with eight photovoltaic panels installed could consume 30% less power from the grid, which is equivalent to a saving of over 500 euros per year. This type of installation could be contracted for 85 euros per month over 84 months. Apart from the cost savings, this solution also offers environmental benefits; a home with these characteristics can prevent the emission of 1,470 kilos of CO2 per year, which is equivalent to planting 75 trees.
- In order to know how much you consume, how much the system has produced on a daily basis, or what this all means in terms of your bill, Endesa also offers customers an app that monitors the installation from any mobile device.
- Customers can access the website http://www.solarendesa.com to find out more about the product, learn about its advantages, see real examples of the system and ask for a no-obligation personalised study.
Photovoltaic solutions for companies
This new proposal offered by Endesa for domestic customers complements the photovoltaic solution already offered by Endesa for small and medium-sized enterprises, with over 30 MW having been rolled out already in Spain.
For companies, Endesa covers 100% of the photovoltaic solar array investment, designing, constructing, obtaining permits for and operating the installation. Therefore, companies do not have to cover any of the cost, which enables them to save from the very first year. The installation becomes the property of the customer after approximately half the array’s service life (15 years).
Such is the case, for example, of a hotel in the Canary Islands, which enjoyed accumulated savings of over 12,000 euros during the first five years thanks to the installation of photovoltaic panels, covering 11% of its demand from the power it generated. This means that, at the end of the array’s useful life (between 25-30 years), this hotel will have saved over 320,000 euros and prevented the emission of 2,751 tonnes of CO2 during its entire life, which is equivalent to planting 4,958 trees.