- The “Ideas On The Move” competition, dedicated to energy innovation, was launched in collaboration with the University Enterprise Foundation (FUE) and will be available for students up to 26 years of age that are registered in universities and professional training centres in Catalonia. Next year organisers plan to extend the competition to Madrid and Andalusia.
- Those interested in taking part in the competition and that meet the requirements, have until the 16 of October to submit their ideas to the website www.lasideassemueven.com
- The three best ideas will receive cash prizes of 3,000, 1,500 and 1,000 euros respectively. Furthermore, the first prize includes paid work practice at Endesa via the University Enterprise Foundation’s vocational preparation programme, STEP.
- Finalists will have the chance to share and enhance their project with subject-related experts from the Company in an electric vehicle called Endesa Van
- The first edition of the “Ideas On The Move” energy innovation competition promoted by Endesa in collaboration with the University Enterprise Foundation is underway and those interested in taking part have until the 16 of October to submit their ideas via the website www.lasideassemueven.com. The competition is aimed at university and professional training students under the age of 26 years from the education centres in Catalonia outlined in the competition’s terms and conditions and next year it will be extended to students in Madrid and Andalusia.
The initiatives presented must be related to innovation, energy efficiency, electrification of energy demand, the protection of the environment and the surroundings, customer service excellence or the quality of energy services.
The aim of this competition is to encourage creative thinking and initiative among students and to promote the generation of ideas in relation to electricity, compatible with the company's challenges and commitments.
Once the period for submitting ideas has come to an end, a jury will select the three finalist projects. Students will have the chance to share their proposals with experts on the subject, whose collaboration will enhance the initiative. These meetings will take place inside an electric vehicle called Endesa Van. Finally, the jury will issue their decision in November. Prizes will be awarded in Endesa's offices in Barcelona.
The winner will receive 3,000 euros and a scholarship for the vocational preparation programme STEP, with academic training and paid work practice at Endesa. Furthermore, the runner-up will receive 1,500 euros and the third prize will be 1,000 euros.
After this first edition of “Ideas On The Move” in Catalonia, further competitions are planned to be held in Andalusia and Madrid.
The competition forms part of a series of initiatives carried out by Endesa, aimed at attracting and retaining young talent. During 2013 and 2014, the company trained 774 students via their scholarship programme and 565 work-practice contracts were signed, 20% of which went on to work for the company.
For more information
91 548 98 firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date with the latest news and participate in social media via #LasIdeasSeMueven
For full information please click on this explanatory video here