Information about personal data protection
- Data controller: Endesa, S.A. (“Endesa”).
- Purposes: Manage the services or actions carried out by Endesa, the comments or suggestions that users make through the web form, as well as the Endesa news alert service.
- Legal basis: User’s consent.
- Recipients: The data shall not be transmitted to third parties, except as a result of a legal obligation. Other Enel Group companies will have access to their personal data, in addition to the service providers which Endesa contracts or may contract and that have the capacity of the data processor.
- Rights: Access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and data portability in the cases and within the scope established by the legislation applicable at the time.
- Further information: Further information about Endesa data protection policy is available below.
Endesa S.A. data protection policy
1. Data controller
The data controller for your personal data is Endesa, S.A., with Spanish tax registration code (CIF) A28023430. The contact details for the data controller are as follows: Postal address: Calle Ribera del Loira, 60. 28042-Madrid, Spain.
2. Purpose of processing personal data
The users’ data will be processed with the purpose of managing the services or actions carried out by Endesa, the comments or suggestions made through the web form, as well as the Endesa news alert service.
Retention period for personal data
The users’ personal data will be conserved while it is necessary for executing the previous purposes. The moment the data is no longer necessary for said purposes, it will be locked during the period in which it may be necessary to exercise or defend against administrative or judicial actions and may only be unlocked and processed again for this reason. Once this period has come to an end, the data will be permanently deleted.
3. Recipients of your personal data
Your personal data may be transferred to public agencies, authorities and bodies, including courts and tribunals, when required by applicable legislation.
In addition, if the user is registered in the Digital Experts programme, their data may be transferred to other Enel Group companies, when they carry out an initiative related to the programme.
Your personal data may also be accessed by service providers which Endesa contracts or may contract and which are classed as data processors.
4. Legal basis for processing data
The processing executed with the purpose of managing the services, actions or initiatives carried out by Endesa or by the Enel Group companies, will have as a legal basis the user’s consent by providing their data and accepting this legal notice on data protection.
The processing carried out as a result of the suggestions or comments made, shall have as a legal basis the consent that the user provides after sending the comment or suggestion and accepting the legal notice on data protection. Similarly, users’ consent given when subscribing to the Endesa news alert service is considered the lawful basis for the processing of data to administer this service.
5. Security measures
In order to make its Data Protection Policy effective and efficient, Endesa has adopted the necessary technical and organisational security measures to prevent the alteration, loss, misuse, unauthorised processing and access or theft of data, taking into account current technological capabilities.
6. Users’ rights in relation to the processing of their personal data
You will be able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and data portability, in the cases and within the scope established by the legislation applicable at the time.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise these rights, you may contact Endesa by sending a written request by post, attaching a photocopy of your national identity card, passport or any other identification document and request to the attention of Internal Communication to Calle Ribera del Loira, 60. 28042. Madrid.
You are also informed of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7. Data Protection Officer
Endesa, S.A. have appointed a Data Protection Officer for the Endesa Group. The contact details are as follows: Postal address: Calle Ribera del Loira, 60. 28042-Madrid, Spain. Email: email@example.com