Servicing the installation prevents, mainly, any possible gas leaks which would affect the safety of the inhabitants of the dwelling and, in addition, would mean an increase in energy consumption and the amount of bills.
Such inspections are of a preventive nature to check the condition, safety and correct operation of the gas installation and of the heating equipment (boiler, hydraulic circuit and radiators), in accordance with legal and technical regulations.
The heating circuit is the pipe routing through which the hot water runs from the boiler to each of the radiators. The most common faults occur in the circulation pump, the safety valve, the circuit pressure, the boiler fumes outlet, the temperature probe that checks whether the water is hot or the radiator taps.
During a technical inspection, the following is carried out:
- A check of all the installation's components (taps, fastenings, pipes, nozzles, ventilation, etc.).
- Necessary adjustments to guarantee the safety of the installation and, to the greatest extent possible, reduce the gas consumption, number of breakdowns or future failures of the equipment.
- Checking for leaks in the gas installation.
- Checking and adjusting the equipment’s operation.
- Combustion analysis and submission of the result.
- Mandatory Periodic Inspection of the gas installation.
- Mandatory Regulations for Thermal Installations in Buildings (in Spanish, RITE) service.