Servicing the installation prevents, mainly, any possible gas leaks which would affect the safety of the inhabitants of the dwelling and, in addition, would mean an increase in energy consumption and the amount of bills.
Such inspections are of a preventive nature to check the condition, safety and correct operation of the gas installation and heater, in accordance with legal and technical regulations.
During a technical inspection, the following is carried out:
- A check of all the installation's components (taps, fastenings, pipes, nozzles, ventilation, etc.).
- Necessary adjustments to guarantee the safety of the installation and, to the greatest extent possible, reduce the gas consumption, number of breakdowns or future failures of the equipment.
- Checking for leaks in the gas installation.
- Checking and adjusting the operation of equipment.
- Combustion analysis and submission of the result.
- Mandatory Periodic Inspection of the gas installation.
- Mandatory Regulations for Thermal Installations in Buildings (in Spanish, RITE) service.