The Endesa.com website has been designed with the aim of allowing universal access to its contents, irrespective of the circumstances or the capabilities of the users. Our goal is to achieve a high accessibility level, taking as reference the guidelines and recommendations of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) working group, which forms part of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
To achieve that Endesa.com is completely accessible, we are acting on different aspects related to browsability and design:
- Technical aids for data table reading: data tables have heading identifiers and other technical aids for correct interpretation of the data by the screen readers.
- Text size: the system allows choosing the font size to facilitate reading so that users can increase or reduce text size from the browser they are using.
- Images and graphics: all graphic elements have a label or textual equivalent which will describe the information they contain. The decorative images are totally dispensable for understanding of the content.
- Design and browsing: site design is planned to achieve coherent browsing and to adapt to screens of all device types.
- Browser compatibility: in general, Endesa.com is compatible with the current version and main earlier versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
For any queries or comments related to site accessibility, we have created a specific mailbox on the Endesa.com contact page.