At Endesa, as in all the companies that form part of the Enel Group, we have always been at the forefront of developments in the energy sector, providing millions of people around the world with safe, affordable and sustainable energy.
The industry is currently experiencing a profound transformation and, with this in mind, the Group is leading the way in a new, more open, participatory and digital energy era. This strategic positioning can be summarised in the Open Power concept.
Open Power is our platform for growth; the combination of the strength of our global organisation with the opportunities of an open and connected world. It therefore represents our mission, vision and values.
Open Power means opening up access to electricity to the highest number of people; opening up the world of energy to new technologies; opening up the management of energy to people; opening up the possibility of new uses of energy; opening up to the highest number of alliances.
1. Opening up energy to more people. We will take advantage of our global position and extend it, so more people can access safe and sustainable energy.
2. Opening up energy to new technologies. We will lead the way in the development and application of new technologies to generate and distribute a more sustainable energy, particularly focusing on renewable energies and smart distribution grids.
3. Opening up new ways of managing energy for consumers. We will develop more tailor-made services for people, helping them use energy in a more sustainable manner and particularly focusing on smart meters and digitalisation.
4. Opening up energy to new uses. We will develop new services based on energy to tackle global challenges, particularly focusing on connectivity and electric mobility.
5. Opening up to more collaborators. We will design a network of collaborators in research, technology, product development and marketing aimed at building new solutions together.
1. Responsibility. We are all responsible for the success of the group, at all levels. We use our energy to improve the lives of people and make them more sustainable. We always act within the framework of our social responsibility strategy and in compliance with tax regulations.
2. Innovation. We live and work with curiosity; going out of our way for our customers and overcoming our fears to open up energy to new uses, technologies and people. Learning from our mistakes and from our achievements.
3. Trust. We act in a competent, honest and transparent manner, in order to gain the trust of our colleagues, customers and external collaborators, respecting individual differences.
4. Proactivity. We are personally responsible for our work. We are constantly interpreting global scenarios and challenges to anticipate changes, redefining priorities if so required.