Born in Bilbao in 1965.
Bachelor's Degree in Law from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (1988) and State Attorney (1991).
- Director of the Legal Department and Company Secretariat for the Enel Group (2012- 2015)
- General Manager of Endesa's Legal Department (1998- 2013)
- Director of the Legal Department of the government industrial holding company, Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales (1997-1998)
- Secretary General and Secretary of the Board of Directors; Director of the Legal Department of the State Industrial Agency (1996-1997)
- State Attorney; Head of the Regional Legal Service of Madrid of the Spanish Revenue Service (1995-1996)
- State Attorney, State Legal Service before the Higher Court of Justice of Madrid (1991-1995).
- He was also a Professor of Commercial Law at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (1991-1995).
Secretary General and Secretary of the Board of Directors of Endesa, S.A.
Director of the Legal Department and Corporte Affairs of Endesa, S.A.
Chairman of the Board of Directors of Enel Americas, S.A.
Other Boards of Directors of which he is a member
Secretary Director of Enel Iberoamérica
Member of the Board of Trustees of the Endesa Foundation