Would you like to contact us?
Choose the most appropriate channel based on the type of inquiry or request you’d like to make.
If you're an Endesa customer and you need:
- To make an inquiry or suggestion related to your contracts or bills.
- Make a claim.
- Locate the office or service point closest to you.
- Information about Endesa’s rates and products.
You’ll find all the information and contact telephone numbers on the Customer Service page at endesaclientes.com.
If your distributor is e-distribución and you want to:
- Report a breakdown in the grid.
- Manage a connection to the grid.
- Make an inquiry related to the digital meter.
- Report electricity fraud.
If you have other inquiries or suggestions, you can send them through this form.
ENDESA S.A. DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Information about personal data protection
- Data Controller: Endesa, S.A. ("Endesa").
- Purposes: Manage the services or actions carried out by Endesa, the comments or suggestions that users make through the web form, as well as the Endesa news alert service.
- Legal Basis: User's content.
- Recipients: The data shall not be transmitted to third parties, except as a result of a legal obligation. Other Enel Group companies will have access to their personal data, in addition to the service providers which Endesa contracts or may contract and that have the capacity of the data processor.
- Rights: Access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and data portability in the cases and within the scope established by the legislation applicable at the time.
- Further Information: Further information about Endesa S.A. data protection policy is available in this link.