(1) In contrast to previous years, data for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 include figures relating to Asociación Nuclear Ascó-Vandellos, Carbopego, Nuclenor, Pegop Energía Eléctrica, Tejo Energía and Endesa Ingeniería due to changes in the consolidation scope.
(2) Data consolidated by Endesa.
(3) Includes the Chilean plant GasAtacama, accounted for using the proportionate consolidation method from 1 January 2008.
(4) Data measured according to busbar cost. 2009 hydro output sold to Acciona is included to June and output from Nuclenor and Tejo Energia throughout the year as these assets were accounted for using proportionate consolidation.
(5) To coincide with economic data for this business we include sales made by Endesa Energía in European countries outside of Spain and Portugal.
(6) Does not include tolls.
(7) Data measured according to busbar cost.
(8) Tariff customers. Does not include toll customers.